We would like to invite you to submit an abstract (presentation proposal) to be considered at the Plastics Recycling World Expo Conference.
- Presentation proposals are only invited from companies that have booked an exhibition stand.
- Presentations will have a maximum duration of 20 minutes each. This will be strictly enforced to allow time for question and punctual changeovers.
- Proposals will be assessed by an independent panel of industry experts.
- Preference will be given to new papers that include practical information, application case studies, innovative technologies, new scientific data, or fresh market analysis.
- Commercial sales talks will not be accepted.
- Companies can submit more than one proposal for consideration, but a maximum of one paper per exhibitor will be accepted.
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday 25th November 2022.
Submit a presentation proposal
Email Sean Manson with your presentation proposal.
T / +44 (0) 117 314 8111
E / [email protected]
Submit a presentation proposal online by completing the form below.