The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
The Plastics Recycling World Expo will provide the opportunity to meet leading suppliers to plastics recyclers offering the full range of sorting, washing, size reduction and recycling equipment as well as materials, additives, and relevant services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 300+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
Located in the heart of Essen
The Plastics Recycling World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
External Affairs Director