The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
The Plastics Recycling World Expo will provide the opportunity to meet leading suppliers to plastics recyclers offering the full range of sorting, washing, size reduction and recycling equipment as well as materials, additives, and relevant services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
Located in the heart of Essen
The Plastics Recycling World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
Plastics For Change
Head of Product Development
Karsten Bleymehl is a materials and circular design expert working in product development.
Since 2005 he has served in the R&D and Design departments of forward thinking companies to define, develop and implement customized material solutions for innovative packaging and products.
In 2013, after 9 years of building up and directing the German branch of the renowned materials library & consultancy Material ConneXion, he founded the companies: MRC – Materials Research & Consulting and The Circular Materials GmbH.
With ‘Circular Materials’, Karsten is representing Plastics For Change as “Head of Product Development” in Europe. He is responsible for new applications as well as the overall product development of new PFC materials in the EU.