The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
The Plastics Recycling World Expo will provide the opportunity to meet leading suppliers to plastics recyclers offering the full range of sorting, washing, size reduction and recycling equipment as well as materials, additives, and relevant services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
Located in the heart of Essen
The Plastics Recycling World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
Since it was founded in 1983, EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH has specialised in the development and production of plastics recycling systems and technologies for the plastics processing industry. The Ansfelden-based company is regarded as the global market and innovation leader in these fields.
The wide-ranging product portfolio can be divided into the following main segments:
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastic recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste
- FDA-approved PET recycling systems, VACUREMA®, VACUNITE® ,efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film, strapping and preforms)
- COREMA® plastic recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
- Pelletising systems