The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
The Plastics Recycling World Expo will provide the opportunity to meet leading suppliers to plastics recyclers offering the full range of sorting, washing, size reduction and recycling equipment as well as materials, additives, and relevant services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
Located in the heart of Essen
The Plastics Recycling World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H. has its headquarters in Ansfelden near Linz in Austria and specialises in the development and manufacturing of plastics recycling systems and components. Founded in 1983, the company is now the world market leader. Some 6,500 EREMA recycling systems are now in use worldwide. With subsidiaries in the USA, China and Russia, and around another 50 representatives on all five continents, the company has a reliable network to implement customised plastics recycling solutions for customers around the world and promote a circular economy. This is based on innovative recycling technologies for the processing of plastics in the form of in-house waste, PET, post consumer and fibres to produce recycled pellets that meet the highest quality specifications.
The product range in detail
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastics recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste (FDA-approved for HDPE recycling)
- PET recycling systems VACUREMA® and VACUNITE® (FDA, efsa and brand owner approved, e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film, strapping and preforms)
- COREMA® plastics recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
- Pelletising systems