The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
The Plastics Recycling World Expo will provide the opportunity to meet leading suppliers to plastics recyclers offering the full range of sorting, washing, size reduction and recycling equipment as well as materials, additives, and relevant services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
Located in the heart of Essen
The Plastics Recycling World Expo benefits from the MESSE ESSEN's modern exhibition halls, excellent access, plentiful on-site car parking, and a range of hotels within short walking distance.
Conveniently located in the heart of German’s Ruhr Valley, Essen is readily accessible by car and public transport from major industrial hubs in Germany, Benelux, France and beyond. In addition, it is just a 20-minute drive from Düsseldorf airport. Making the same journey by train takes under 60 minutes and costs less than €10.
Senior Circular Economy Expert
- Study of Technical Chemistry at the Technical University in Vienna and at ETH Zürich
- Since 2019 at ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
He started his career as Head of the R&D department for microbiological production of citric acid at Jungbunzlauer Austria AG. Later he was managing director of Hubert Häusle GmbH and responsible for managing the international and national subsidiaries and associated companies in Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Spain and the coordination of projects in Egypt and India. As COO at Convaero he was coordinating the international construction of waste treatment plants e.g. Turkey and Poland. He also built up the Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) Landbell Austria GmbH as managing director. As managing partner of B & E GmbH he supervised several waste management projects in e.g. RSA.
- He was:
- Member of FEAD as delegate of VÖEB (Verband Österreichischer Entsorgungsbetriebe)
- Co-founder of the IV MBA Austria (Association for Mechanical Biological Waste Treatment)
- Co-founder of the Compost Quality Association Austria (KGVÖ)
- Organizing several workshops on resource management with Prof. Josef E. Baust and his students from Murray State University (Kentucky; US)