The Plastics Recycling World Expo will return to Germany
This event brings together professionals from across the plastics recycling industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of plastics recycling related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Polymer Testing World Expo and Compounding World Expo. As well as 4 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars,
industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Founder and CEO
Ecowise Waste Management
Manik Thapar is one of the pioneers of waste management industry in India. His work has been published extensively in the media in India and abroad and is known for his unique business model in the field of waste management. Manik Thapar is a Canadian Citizen with Indian origin. Having done his MBA from The De Vos School of Management, Michigan, he moved to India in 2005. Inspired by the idea of setting up a waste management company in India, which came from a school project; Manik at the age of 23 decided to enter the challenging industry despite initial difficulties and opposition from friends and family. His efforts bore fruit as people started acknowledging his work and in just three years he became a true youth icon. Currently, EcoWise is collecting, segregating, aggregating, treating and disposing around 120 tons of waste on a daily basis through composting and recycling methods. Last year, his company managed to divert 35000 tons of waste from ending up in landfill.
- Solvay develops industry-first specialized UV-C stabilizers for the protection of polyolefin surfaces
- Global Masterbatch Market set to prosper despite the challenges ahead
- European mechanical plastics recycling exceeded 8 million tonnes in 2021 despite feedstock insecurities caused by Covid-19 slowdown
- AIMPLAS exhibit at Compounding World Expo again
- Plastics industry exhibitions make successful return to Essen
- Meet the new-look Benvic Group at Compounding World Expo