The Plastics Recycling World Expo will return to Germany
This event brings together professionals from across the plastics recycling industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of plastics recycling related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Polymer Testing World Expo and Compounding World Expo. As well as 4 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars,
industry debates and exclusive networking events.
EXPRA (Extended Producer Responsibility Alliance)
Joachim Quoden has extensive experience in packaging waste management, dating from 1992 when he worked for the German Federal Ministry of Environment on packaging issues including the German Packaging Ordinance.
From 1993 to 2006, Mr Quoden worked with Der Grüne Punkt - Duales System Deutschland GmbH as Syndicus; between 2001 and 2013, he also became Secretary General and later Managing Director of PRO EUROPE, the umbrella organisation of 35 packaging recovery organisations.
Since 2013, Mr Quoden has been the Managing Director of EXPRA, an alliance of 29 non-profit and industry owned PRO’s from 27 countries from all over the world.
Besides the above, Mr Quoden is working since 1995 as independent lawyer in Germany specializing in international EPR legislation, chairperson of ISWA’s EU group, and has served as an expert in ISO global standardisation project SIS/TK 165/AG 10 Packaging and Environment, chair/co-chair of ISWA’s Governance WG and EU Group, member of the OECD EPR expert group and several other value chain initiatives like CEFLEX, HolyGrail 2.0, Close the Glass Loop and 4EverGreen.
- Solvay develops industry-first specialized UV-C stabilizers for the protection of polyolefin surfaces
- Global Masterbatch Market set to prosper despite the challenges ahead
- European mechanical plastics recycling exceeded 8 million tonnes in 2021 despite feedstock insecurities caused by Covid-19 slowdown
- AIMPLAS exhibit at Compounding World Expo again
- Plastics industry exhibitions make successful return to Essen
- Meet the new-look Benvic Group at Compounding World Expo