The Plastics Recycling World Expo will return to Germany
This event brings together professionals from across the plastics recycling industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of plastics recycling related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Polymer Testing World Expo and Compounding World Expo. As well as 4 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars,
industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Giorgio Santella draws upon 30 years of professional activity in technologies and applications for the plastics industry.
His current position of General Manager has been instrumental in the process of reconfiguration of the current business structure at CMG, that now specializes by Application Sectors.
His experience evolved from a technical background with hands on approach through to solutions engineering management, sales management of specialty systems, management and coordination of marketing and R&D, and general management.
His first steps in the plastics industry date back to 1988, when he started his career in the production of equipment for industrial cooling applications.
Innovative solutions for the recycling operations of post-consumer and post-industrial plastic products, including granulators, shredders, evacuation/conveying systems, powder separation, metal separation and storage, along with personalized and turnkey executions, represent the offerings of CMG to the industry.
Circular Economy compliant solutions substantiated by Industry 4.0 certified equipment are the unique and distinctive features of CMG.
The presence of CMG in the industry extends throughout six main fields of application, that are: Thermoforming, Extrusion, Blow Moulding, Injection Moulding, Recycling, Cables.
- Solvay develops industry-first specialized UV-C stabilizers for the protection of polyolefin surfaces
- Global Masterbatch Market set to prosper despite the challenges ahead
- European mechanical plastics recycling exceeded 8 million tonnes in 2021 despite feedstock insecurities caused by Covid-19 slowdown
- AIMPLAS exhibit at Compounding World Expo again
- Plastics industry exhibitions make successful return to Essen
- Meet the new-look Benvic Group at Compounding World Expo