Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo 2020 and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and the brand-new Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Join over 300 exhibitors who have already booked their stand
Veolia Polymers has already been active in the area of plastics recycling for more than 40 years.
The focus in this regard lies on polypropylene (PP), a modern and many-sided synthetic material.
Our production location in the Netherlands has been established in Vroomshoop.
More than 45,000 tonnes of PP recyclate is produced by us in a sustainable manner each year.
The Vision PP Compounds of Veolia Polymers find their way into automobile components, garden furniture, household appliances (vacuum cleaners, coffee machines), various storage systems (crates/boxes) and of course plant and tree containers.
Innovation, and our product and process development procedures, play an important role in the improvement and renewal of our end products, which ensures that we can continue to react flexibly to the growing demand from the markets.
By focusing on applications, which had previously only been produced from new materials, Veolia Polymers has developed into a leading player in the area of plastics recycling in Europe.
For more information please contact:
Int. Senior Account Manager
Veolia Polymers NL B.V.
Kalkwijk 5 – 7681 DV / Postbus 80 – 7680 AB / Vroomshoop / Nederland
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.