Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo 2020 and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and the brand-new Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Join over 300 exhibitors who have already booked their stand
Starlinger recycling technology is a business unit of Starlinger & Co Ges.m.b.H., world market leader in the field of machinery and process technology for woven plastic sacks.
For more than 30 years Starlinger recycling technology has been supplying machinery solutions for the recycling and refining of a wide scope of plastics such as PE, PP, PA, PS, BOPP and PET.
Starlinger PET recycling systems produce food-safe rPET and are approved for use in food applications by many brand owners as well as various national and international authorities. The worldwide sales and service support network and technical consulting service help customers to achieve optimum results in the manufacturing process.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.