Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Polymer is a universal and versatile material. We at Nordson Polymer Processing Systems believe in its capabilities and our ability to process it - no matter its state. We handle virgin polymers as well as recycled materials. We process it in its pure and its compounded form. We master it when sensitive to changes in temperature, moisture, and pressure, or when it comes in large or small quantities.
Our brands share a 110+ year legacy of handling polymers. Thousands of our systems manage the melt stream, helping customers create high-quality end products for various industries.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.