Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo 2020 and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and the brand-new Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Join over 300 exhibitors who have already booked their stand
NGR recycling machines are built to recycle the waste generated by plastics processing companies and give the plastics a “second chance“ at the end of their product life cycle.
NGR has been building plastics recycling machines in Austria for more than twenty years. These machines turn plastics waste into high-quality pellets in more than 80 countries worldwide. The company stays on the cutting edge of technology by continuously developing and improving plastics processing and machine components. A tightly woven network of distribution partners and our customer service representatives provide excellent service and make sure our machines can be used successfully for many years.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.