Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Montello S.p.A. is located in an industrial area of approximately 450,000 square meters, of which 120,000 are covered.
Up until the end of 1995 it was a steel industry for the production of reinforcing steel bars.
In 1996, after repeated crises in the national steel industry, the decision was to close the steel industry company (Brown Economy), converting the plant into recovery and recycling of packaging waste in post-consumer plastic and organic waste from separate waste collection (Green Economy) which, at that time, began to become popular in Lombardy.
And that is how the concept of waste/resource towards a Circular Economy begins.
With this production reconversion, today the company Montello S.p.A. employs 650 people (compared to the 320 who were employed at the time of the closure of the steel industry company).
At the moment, the factory in Montello (BG) recycles 200,000 tons a year of post-consumer plastic packaging from which new products are obtained, and 600,000 tons a year of OFMSW Organic Fraction deriving from the separate collection from which biogas is obtained, used to produce both electric and thermal energy and biomethane, at the same time recovering CO2 carbon dioxide for industrial technical use and producing a high quality organic fertilizer.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.