Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo 2020 and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and the brand-new Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Join over 300 exhibitors who have already booked their stand
With more than 30 years of experience and over 100 international patents, the family-owned and operated company Gneuss has made a name for itself as a supplier of innovative solutions for the plastics processing industry.
In addition to unique technologies, systems and components for plastics processing, Gneuss also offers complete turnkey solutions for the production of high quality sheet, fibres and pellets. Since its foundation in 1983, Gneuss has grown to become a worldwide technology leader for the extrusion of polymers and the reprocessing of all kinds of polymers.
Based in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany, Gneuss is committed to the expectations of products “made in Germany” while serving its customers worldwide. With its daughter company in the USA, offices in Brazil and China, a cooperation partner in Japan and together with representatives worldwide, Gneuss is present throughout the world. The best possible technical support, excellent service and spare parts availability is provided on all five continents. Support is available around the clock via a telephone service hotline. Pilot lines for trials and development work are available at several locations.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.