Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Exhibit at Plastics Recycling World Expo 2020 and be seen at Europe’s meeting place for the plastics recycling industry.
This two-day exhibition - co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and the brand-new Polymer Testing World Expo - presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
7 Reasons why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Essen is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Join over 300 exhibitors who have already booked their stand
AQUAFIL Engineering provides basic and detailed engineering for industrial and chemical plants on basis of own and client’s technology and know how.
AQUAFIL Engineering is one of the worldwide leading companies in technology and equipment design for polyamide and polyester polymer plants. The design for polyester and polyamide is based on own patented technology and production know-how which provide the customers state of the art technology combined with high quality, flexibility, efficiency and sustainability. AQUAFIL Engineering understands itself as solution provider for customers.
According to need of customers AQUAFIL Engineering offers several recycling solutions under the brand name EverPET®. EverPET® can be used for internal, industrial or post-consumer waste.
For internal waste AQUAFIL Engineering has developed a new system, which eliminates the traditional extrusion system with its high operating costs.
For existing extrusion lines AQUAFIL Engineering offers its EverPET® IV lift reactor. In case of new installation it is possible to purchase the recycling line as turn-key plant.
All the mentioned technologies are based on its own propriety technology, know-how and patents.
PRODUCTS, ENGINEERING AND SERVICES from PRODUCER for PRODUCER.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.